Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Final (Truly Final) Operation Next Monday

Today, I received a phone call from Dr. Bucky's office to reschedule my fat grafting operation from Wednesday to Monday which excites me to no end.  My husband and I had decided to make the drive up north more of a vacation by combining a road trip to New England with having to be in Philadelphia on August 30th.  I am writing to you from Maine after being in Vermont and Cape Cod.  I should be able to drive home the day after the operation and, right now, I am absolutely ready to get back home to South Carolina.  I will keep you all posted on how this very last operation goes and what is involved in terms of pain and healing.

1 comment:

  1. Wishing you a spectular outcome! You work to make that happen as evidenced by this beautiful and informative blog.

    ReplyDelete