Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Wow...big mistake!

So today I went for my third exansion and so far, this was the biggest.  I feel very tight but the girls are looking pretty good...if I do say so myself.  I took a heavier dose of valium to loosen the muscles and some ibuprofen and slept a little after lunch.  I relaxed the rest of the day since we walked over to the doctor on the snowy roads and it was still cold so I was a little unsteady.


Later this evening, I asked my sister if she wanted a picture text of how the boobs were turning out since she will be getting her mastectomy in January and she has seen rahter frightening pictures of mastectomies.  Her phone did not accept picture messages so she asked me to send it over to her husband's phone.  "Alright", I agreed, "But you have to immediately delete it because I don't want him to see the picture of my breasts."  I thought it would be kind of creepy.  So she texts me his number.


Since I am a constant multi-tasker, I was doing something and I memorized the number to send the picture...or so I thought.  I sent over the headless text of my breasts..and asked my sister if she received it.  Nope.  So I send it again.  I then waited a few minutes and then texted her to see what she thought.  Hmmmm....she STILL didn't get it.  All of a sudden there was silence.  She texted me back.  "What happened if you sent them to a random number?" she texted.  Please God no!


I looked a the number she texted and sure enough I mixed up the 4 and the 9's.  Can you just imagine what that person is thinking right now?  Who the heck from SF is sending me naked boobie pictures????  WHAT are the odds?

No comments:

Post a Comment